You may encounter cnmpi61.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cnmpi61.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cnmpi61.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cnmpi61.dll is missing."
- "cnmpi61.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cnmpi61.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
|What is cnmpi61.dll|
|Description: BJ Printer Port Driver installer|
|Product: Canon BJ Raster Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows XP / Windows 2000|
|Company: CANON INC.|
|File Size: 3228 bytes (3.15 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 3dc254def3b4582bda7fd1b955a22f65|
Troubleshoot cnmpi61.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download cnmpi61.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cnmpi61.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cnmpi61.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker might find out the missing cnmpi61.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!Above all, cnmpi61.dll fixer is your ideal choice that will help you solve problem with ease.Link:Windows Installer Error 1324