I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always get a pop-up error "The file baspxp64.dll is missing." I've downloaded the baspxp64.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks.
Hi, in fact, It is possible to fix baspxp64.dll if you have tried the below method.
|What is baspxp64.dll|
|Description: Broadcom Advanved Server Program Driver|
|Product: Broadcom Advanved Server Program Dynamic Link Library|
|Company: Broadcom Corporation|
|File Size: 78370 bytes (76.53 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: d29a336e514c1ed1be68380840d37f42|
You may encounter baspxp64.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\baspxp64.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: baspxp64.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file baspxp64.dll is missing."
- "baspxp64.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because baspxp64.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve baspxp64.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing baspxp64.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix baspxp64.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download baspxp64.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the baspxp64.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the baspxp64.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker will hunt for the missing baspxp64.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)