I have tried to install a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "This application failed to start because ax_cz.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've downloaded the ax_cz.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix ax_cz.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Product: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|Company: Alcohol Soft Co., Ltd.|
|Description: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|File Size: 36234 bytes (35.38 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: ab501ecd0b21e12c7fe286291b4a14b7|
You might see the following ax_cz.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ax_cz.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ax_cz.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ax_cz.dll is missing."
- "ax_cz.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ax_cz.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix ax_cz.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_cz.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Resolve ax_cz.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download ax_cz.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_cz.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the ax_cz.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC can hunt for the corrupted ax_cz.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)