I have to reinstall a program for my work, but I always encounter the message "The file battman.dll is missing." I've tried to download the battman.dll file by myself. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve battman.dll issues with the following solution.<
|Company: Autodesk, Inc.|
|Description: Battman Resources|
|File Size: 5035 bytes (4.92 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: eec2cfec90f057808f7140c1fc73adde|
What are the common causes associated with battman.dll Error?
Method One: Fix battman.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing battman.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Troubleshoot battman.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download battman.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the battman.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the battman.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC might chect out the damaged battman.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)