I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "This application failed to start because basics.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Some friends told me to download a new basics.dll files. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix basics.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Product: Basics Help|
|Company: Symantec Corporation|
|Description: Basics Help|
|File Size: 8192 bytes (8 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 7c0e06e4649c6ca3f7ba5ed85e94c5cd|
What are the common causes associated with basics.dll Error?
Method One: Troubleshoot basics.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing basics.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix basics.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download basics.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the basics.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the basics.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker is able to find out the missing basics.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)