I need to install a software on my PC, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "The file axdb16.dll is missing." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix axdb16.dll if you have tried the below method.
Details about axdb16.dll Files:
You may encounter axdb16.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\axdb16.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: axdb16.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file axdb16.dll is missing."
- "axdb16.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because axdb16.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix axdb16.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing axdb16.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Resolve axdb16.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download axdb16.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the axdb16.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the axdb16.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC is able to hunt for the damaged axdb16.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)