I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always received the following error message "This application failed to start because badframes.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Hi, in fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot badframes.dll errors.
Details about badframes.dll Files:
badframes.dll Error Message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\badframes.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: badframes.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file badframes.dll is missing."
- "badframes.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because badframes.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix badframes.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing badframes.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Fix badframes.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download badframes.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the badframes.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the badframes.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC can chect out the corrupted badframes.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)