I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always received the following error message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: axpulse.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new axpulse.dll files. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Hi, in fact, You can solve axpulse.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is axpulse.dll|
|Description: Pulse Player ActiveX Plugin|
|Product: Pulse Player|
|Company: Pulse Entertainment, Inc.|
|File Size: 62011 bytes (60.56 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 8fe956e75083e3344be5709011634a53|
What are the common causes associated with axpulse.dll Error?
Method One: Fix axpulse.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing axpulse.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Troubleshoot axpulse.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download axpulse.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the axpulse.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the axpulse.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC might find out the missing axpulse.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)