I have tried to install a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "The file ax_hu.dll is missing." Some friends told me to download a new ax_hu.dll files. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve ax_hu.dll issues with the following solution.
ax_hu.dll File Information:
Common ax_hu.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ax_hu.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ax_hu.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ax_hu.dll is missing."
- "ax_hu.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ax_hu.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot ax_hu.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_hu.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Fix ax_hu.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download ax_hu.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_hu.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the ax_hu.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC will find out the damaged ax_hu.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)