I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ax_gr.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new ax_gr.dll files. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix ax_gr.dll if you have tried the below method.
About ax_gr.dll Files:
What Causes ax_gr.dll Error?
Method One: Fix ax_gr.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_gr.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Troubleshoot ax_gr.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download ax_gr.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_gr.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the ax_gr.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker might find out the missing ax_gr.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)