I've tried several times to install a program, but I always encounter the message "The file bbcore20.dll is missing." Some friends told me to download a new bbcore20.dll files. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix bbcore20.dll missing errors.
|What is bbcore20.dll|
|Description: Microsoft (R) BBT|
|Product: Microsoft (R) BBT|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 215392 bytes (210.34 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: cc4c65414805f9bb327e731b53206f31|
You might see the following bbcore20.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\bbcore20.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: bbcore20.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file bbcore20.dll is missing."
- "bbcore20.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because bbcore20.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix bbcore20.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing bbcore20.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Fix bbcore20.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download bbcore20.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the bbcore20.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the bbcore20.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker can hunt for the corrupted bbcore20.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)