I need to install a software on my PC, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "This application has failed to start because batt.dll was not found." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. You can solve batt.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is batt.dll|
|Description: Battery Class Installer|
|Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 2965 bytes (2.9 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: cbecd31eb424821ee038257d4669a98a|
Common batt.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\batt.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: batt.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file batt.dll is missing."
- "batt.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because batt.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix batt.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing batt.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot batt.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download batt.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the batt.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the batt.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC will chect out the damaged batt.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)