I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "ax_ge.dll Not Found" Some friends told me to download a new ax_ge.dll files. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix ax_ge.dll missing errors.<
|Product: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|Company: Alcohol Soft Co., Ltd.|
|Description: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|File Size: 36194 bytes (35.35 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: ae68d05f65c3688f141eb9da0a65cda9|
What are the common causes associated with ax_ge.dll Error?
Method One: Fix ax_ge.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_ge.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Fix ax_ge.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download ax_ge.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_ge.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the ax_ge.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to hunt for the damaged ax_ge.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)