I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "Cannot find [PATH]\basefx.dll" I've downloaded the basefx.dll zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix basefx.dll if you have tried the below method.
About basefx.dll Files:
What may Result in basefx.dll Error?
Method One: Fix basefx.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing basefx.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot basefx.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download basefx.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the basefx.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the basefx.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker will hunt for the damaged basefx.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)