I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application has failed to start because batmeter.dll was not found." I've tried to download the batmeter.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix batmeter.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Product: Операционная система Microsoft® Windows®|
|Company: Корпорация Майкрософт|
|Description: batmeter.dll is component that includes functions like BatMeterCapabilities, CreateBatMeter, DestroyBatMeter, and PowerCapabilities, helping applications to retrieve information about battery status.|
|File Size: 14010 bytes (13.68 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: aebe4b82f63974384aea2520cb34b23b|
What may Result in batmeter.dll Error?
Method One: Fix batmeter.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing batmeter.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot batmeter.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download batmeter.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the batmeter.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the batmeter.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC might find out the missing batmeter.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)