I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "The file ax_es.dll is missing." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix ax_es.dll if you have tried the below method.
Details about ax_es.dll Files:
Common ax_es.dll Error:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ax_es.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ax_es.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ax_es.dll is missing."
- "ax_es.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ax_es.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix ax_es.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_es.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix ax_es.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download ax_es.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_es.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the ax_es.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC is able to hunt for the corrupted ax_es.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
SFC is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)