I have tried to install a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "axinterop.wmplib.dll Not Found" I've downloaded the axinterop.wmplib.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix axinterop.wmplib.dll if you have tried the below method.
About axinterop.wmplib.dll Files:
Common axinterop.wmplib.dll Error:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\axinterop.wmplib.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: axinterop.wmplib.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file axinterop.wmplib.dll is missing."
- "axinterop.wmplib.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because axinterop.wmplib.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve axinterop.wmplib.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing axinterop.wmplib.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Fix axinterop.wmplib.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download axinterop.wmplib.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the axinterop.wmplib.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the axinterop.wmplib.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC is able to find out the corrupted axinterop.wmplib.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
SFC is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)