I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "atfsd32.dll Not Found" I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot atfsd32.dll errors.
What is atfsd32.dll File?
You may encounter atfsd32.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\atfsd32.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: atfsd32.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file atfsd32.dll is missing."
- "atfsd32.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because atfsd32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix atfsd32.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing atfsd32.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot atfsd32.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download atfsd32.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the atfsd32.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the atfsd32.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker is able to find out the corrupted atfsd32.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)