You may encounter adpcm.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\adpcm.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: adpcm.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file adpcm.dll is missing."
- "adpcm.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because adpcm.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
About adpcm.dll Files:
Troubleshoot adpcm.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download adpcm.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the adpcm.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the adpcm.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker will hunt for the damaged adpcm.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
How to Perform a SFC?
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.In a conclusion, adpcm.dll removal tool is the best solution that will resolve issues with the shortest time.Link:Msvcr90.dll