I've tried several times to install a program, but I always get a message saying "This application has failed to start because atidiag.dll was not found." I've tried to download the atidiag.dll file by myself. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
Hello, as a matter of fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix atidiag.dll missing errors.
|What is atidiag.dll|
|Description: Diagnostics Page|
|Company: ATI Technologies|
|File Size: 63744 bytes (62.25 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: c988436550b56b9782ef1edffd6b889e|
You may encounter atidiag.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\atidiag.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: atidiag.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file atidiag.dll is missing."
- "atidiag.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because atidiag.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot atidiag.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing atidiag.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Resolve atidiag.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download atidiag.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the atidiag.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the atidiag.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker might hunt for the corrupted atidiag.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)