I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application failed to start because ati2dvag.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to download the ati2dvag.dll file by myself. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix ati2dvag.dll missing errors.
What is ati2dvag.dll File?
What are the common causes associated with ati2dvag.dll Error?
Method One: Solve ati2dvag.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ati2dvag.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Resolve ati2dvag.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download ati2dvag.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ati2dvag.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the ati2dvag.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker is able to chect out the corrupted ati2dvag.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
System File Checker is a free utility which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)