I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "This application failed to start because ati2drad.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix ati2drad.dll missing errors.
|What is ati2drad.dll|
|Description: ATI2DRAD Display Driver|
|Product: ATI display driver for Windows XP|
|Company: ATI Technologies Inc.|
|File Size: 353920 bytes (345.63 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 8d30d4afae8fe413776ce20d1f2a834b|
You might see the following ati2drad.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ati2drad.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ati2drad.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ati2drad.dll is missing."
- "ati2drad.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ati2drad.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve ati2drad.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ati2drad.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Fix ati2drad.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download ati2drad.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ati2drad.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the ati2drad.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker might find out the damaged ati2drad.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)