I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "This application failed to start because ATIDEMGR.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix ATIDEMGR.dll if you have tried the below method.
Details about ATIDEMGR.dll Files:
You may encounter ATIDEMGR.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ATIDEMGR.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ATIDEMGR.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ATIDEMGR.dll is missing."
- "ATIDEMGR.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ATIDEMGR.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve ATIDEMGR.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ATIDEMGR.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot ATIDEMGR.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download ATIDEMGR.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ATIDEMGR.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the ATIDEMGR.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can hunt for the damaged ATIDEMGR.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a free utility which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)