I need to install a software on my PC, but I always get a message saying "The file ati3d2ag.dll is missing." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix ati3d2ag.dll if you have tried the below method.
|What is ati3d2ag.dll|
|Product: ATI Technologies Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver|
|Company: ATI Technologies Inc. |
|File Size: 427130 bytes (417.12 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: f701cb09191bc36f1fa712901b3f8894|
You might see the following ati3d2ag.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ati3d2ag.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ati3d2ag.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ati3d2ag.dll is missing."
- "ati3d2ag.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ati3d2ag.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot ati3d2ag.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ati3d2ag.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot ati3d2ag.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download ati3d2ag.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ati3d2ag.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the ati3d2ag.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC might chect out the corrupted ati3d2ag.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
SFC is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)