I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application failed to start because ati3d.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've downloaded the ati3d.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix ati3d.dll missing errors.<
|Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|Description: ATI Direct 3D implementation.|
|File Size: 204288 bytes (199.5 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: e31c9e7f2ebe84fe417eba196912382c|
You might see the following ati3d.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ati3d.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ati3d.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ati3d.dll is missing."
- "ati3d.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ati3d.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve ati3d.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ati3d.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot ati3d.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download ati3d.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ati3d.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the ati3d.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC might find out the damaged ati3d.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
SFC is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)