I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "This application has failed to start because aticim.dll was not found." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Hi, in fact, You can solve aticim.dll issues with the following solution.
aticim.dll File Information:
What are the common causes associated with aticim.dll Error?
Method One: Solve aticim.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing aticim.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Fix aticim.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download aticim.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the aticim.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the aticim.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC will chect out the corrupted aticim.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
SFC is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)