I need to install a software on my PC, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "The file atidplx.dll is missing." I've tried to download the atidplx.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. You can solve atidplx.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is atidplx.dll|
|Description: ATI Desktop Control Panel Extension Language Resource|
|Product: ATI Technologies, Inc.|
|Company: ATI Technologies, Inc.|
|File Size: 396800 bytes (387.5 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 65889a70d19fed224962a408002b9d71|
You may encounter atidplx.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\atidplx.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: atidplx.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file atidplx.dll is missing."
- "atidplx.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because atidplx.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix atidplx.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing atidplx.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot atidplx.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download atidplx.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the atidplx.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the atidplx.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker might chect out the corrupted atidplx.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a free utility which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)