I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "This application failed to start because atiicpxx.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot atiicpxx.dll errors.
|What is atiicpxx.dll|
|Description: atiicpxx.dll is a CoInstaller DLL|
|Product: ATI Display Driver Utilities|
|Company: ATI Technologies Inc.|
|File Size: 12281 bytes (11.99 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: a17241257099965101b9064336c34ef6|
atiicpxx.dll Error Message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\atiicpxx.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: atiicpxx.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file atiicpxx.dll is missing."
- "atiicpxx.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because atiicpxx.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix atiicpxx.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing atiicpxx.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Resolve atiicpxx.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download atiicpxx.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the atiicpxx.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the atiicpxx.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC is able to hunt for the damaged atiicpxx.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)