I've tried several times to install a program, but I always get a message saying "This application has failed to start because atidpp.dll was not found." I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix atidpp.dll missing errors.
|What is atidpp.dll|
|Description: Display Settings Page|
|Product: ATI Technologies, Inc.|
|Company: ATI Technologies, Inc.|
|File Size: 61428 bytes (59.99 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: e0465f9c01362fd771a378c371e659fd|
Common atidpp.dll Error:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\atidpp.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: atidpp.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file atidpp.dll is missing."
- "atidpp.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because atidpp.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix atidpp.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing atidpp.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Fix atidpp.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download atidpp.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the atidpp.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the atidpp.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to chect out the missing atidpp.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
SFC is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)