I just installed a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: asycpict.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new asycpict.dll files. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve asycpict.dll issues with the following solution.
What is asycpict.dll File?
You may encounter asycpict.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\asycpict.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: asycpict.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file asycpict.dll is missing."
- "asycpict.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because asycpict.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve asycpict.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing asycpict.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix asycpict.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download asycpict.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the asycpict.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the asycpict.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC will find out the missing asycpict.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)